(food/feed ingredients international)
A great opportunity for HBO students looking for a career in international trade!
The following duties and responsibilities apply to the vacancy:
- After a broad induction period, independently maintain and expand the relationship with customers and suppliers, both through telephone contact and through visits in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Conducting negotiations about prices, conditions and volumes. Closing purchase and sales orders.
- In close cooperation with the logistics department, ensuring smooth and correct execution of contracts.
- Market research, collecting and interpreting market and competition information and translating this into commercial opportunities.
- In the long term, directly responsible for further growth in sales and results in their own working area.
- In consultation, it is possible in time to be deployed for a longer period at one of the foreign sales offices.
- HBO thinking and working level. Preferably some experience in an international commercial environment (export / trading).
- Personal characteristics: strong pioneering spirit, guts, creative, commercial, communicative, no-nonsense, relationship manager and acquirer, negotiator, convincing.
- Absolutely fluent in the English language, preferably also sufficient practical knowledge of the French and / or Spanish language.
ROYAL INGREDIENTS GROUP B.V. is a dynamic trading house with an experienced crew with offices in the United States, China, India, Brazil, Colombia and Nigeria. We specialize in the international trade of raw materials / ingredients (in particular starches, sugars and vegetable proteins) for food, feed and industrial applications.
The corporate culture is informal when possible and strict when necessary. Very direct communication with each other, without “nonsense”. We are therefore looking for candidates with a hands-on mentality who feel good in a small team with great ambitions. This means actively thinking along and working in a result-oriented way on the (international) growth of the company. In addition, you must be stress resistant and live at a short distance from Alkmaar. The working conditions are competitive.
You can apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld!