Royal Ingredients Group - Mission and vision
Mission & Vision
To create long-term and sustainable value in the supply chain of international marketing of food and non-food industrial ingredients.
Our business values
At Royal Ingredients Group, corporate responsibility is a process of continually improving our standards, our actions and our processes. Our commitments on business conduct, the environment, people and communities guide our overall approach.
- We are an international organization, focusing on national and international marketing, sale and distribution of food and non-food industrial ingredients.
- We strive to be a consistent, service oriented organization in our product groups.
- We pay high attention to our customers and suppliers. Our work ethics are based on fairness, transparency, flexibility, quick actions/reactions and reliability.
- We are performance and future-oriented, based on traditional values.
- We believe in social responsibility towards our employees and our community.
- We think long-term and aim for constant and sustainable expansion of our business.
- We act at all levels in accordance with the highest quality standards.
- We are profit-oriented and cost-conscious. Our performance is controlled by financial indicators.
We strongly promote entrepreneurship in our organization, giving employees responsibility for their actions and allowing them to shape their own destiny within the organization.
We grow organically through the expansion of our strengths and our sustained focus and specialization in our product groups and markets.